-AeF- WonderWorld -AeF- WonderWorld

Tempo

Both of the below commentors are correct....the tempo could be faster or slower and still be decent hardcore (Im a hardcore DJ) just make sure it's between 170-185 and then make fine adjustments. Like the track but could use better producing (ie not so sharp hits on the melody)

AetherFlaer responds:

Awesome. Thanks for the 8 dude.

Light as a feather... Light as a feather...

Nice

Haha I can tell you used FL Studio 8 with the "Launch in 3 2 1" sound haha but I like it except for I think there could be a stronger bass/drumline.

8/10
4/5

deadmetal420 responds:

thanks man. yea i was ridiculously bored and made this all in about 3-4 hours tonight. XD
i plan on catchin some Zs and workin on it more tomorrow. its 5:30am where im at so i dont think i can manage anything more for this song right now. lolz

I Am [Prototype] I Am [Prototype]

Good for starters

I think this is a very good song if you are just starting out, maybe you could try to harmonize a bit more and soften the volume/pitch of you'r riffs a bit. Also a bit repetitive before 1:30

6/10
3/5

Sup3rSloth responds:

Ill take note of that.
Yeah I was little bit worried about it being a bit repetitive, but I decided to uploaded it anyway.
Thanks for the review :P

Rain (keeps falling on me) Rain (keeps falling on me)

There were some parts....

I liked it, but a bit too chaotic, seemed almost out of tune, and a bit repetitive around the beginning. Other than that, I like the song except for the guitar solos.

3/5
6/10

This Way DEMO This Way DEMO

Addicting...

I love the kickin bass.... cant get it outta my head!

{dj-N} Miracle {dj-N} Miracle

Cool, but different version

Im surprised you based this off the USA Radio Mix of the song, as most people like the original better. But good beat and i liked the piano.

7/10
4/5

Sunny day! Sunny day!

Wow

wow this just makes me dance around all happy lol great job

ParagonX9 - Chaoz Fantasy ParagonX9 - Chaoz Fantasy

NIICE

Love the synth effects, paired w/the drums and bass make a pretty much perefct song, although I thought the first maybe 30 seconds of the song when the syth trades over to the drums was a little rough.

Now you're a hero Now you're a hero

Loved It

Well the hardness of the game definitely deserves this good of music, which is pretty dang good!

DJ Comet-Extreme Sit. Redux DJ Comet-Extreme Sit. Redux

5/5:10/10

Fivetenned/Downloaded. Great Song man, especially w/the crazy guitar at 3:35. This is goin on my best song list!