Anti-Blammed Pt. 1 Anti-Blammed Pt. 1

ugh...animate something else PLZ!

I liked the animation...very high quality. The clock crew is a pointless, unoriginal piece if crap group, but good animation.

IngramJ responds:

Unoriginal? We started this unique idea in 2001. Also, judging from the review, my guess is you lowered the score because it's a CC movie. Goddamn, where do you get off calling stuff unoriginal?

Clock Mock Clock Mock

Right On

Clock Crew Sucks ASS!!!! They are so completely unoriginal that it makes me sick. If people have nothing better to do than draw circles, lines, and use Microsoft Text To Speech they shouldn't be animators at all.

Irod Bad! Irod Bad!

hilarious

I just recently saw Iron Man in theaters, and man this pretty much sums up what happens in the movie in a VERY funny way. 10/10

You Have To Burn The Rope You Have To Burn The Rope

I burned the rope and saved you all

It took me 21 seconds flat to beat it. Great animation, fun and loved the ending song.

- MiniDrumPro - - MiniDrumPro -

Great!

I loved the game and the whole concept was cool, fun to play but I thought it got boring after awhile. Good song choice

Stunt Bike Draw Stunt Bike Draw

Average...

It was ok, but definitely needs some work and VERY glitchy. Overall good effort though.

-AeF- WonderWorld -AeF- WonderWorld

Tempo

Both of the below commentors are correct....the tempo could be faster or slower and still be decent hardcore (Im a hardcore DJ) just make sure it's between 170-185 and then make fine adjustments. Like the track but could use better producing (ie not so sharp hits on the melody)

AetherFlaer responds:

Awesome. Thanks for the 8 dude.

Light as a feather... Light as a feather...

Nice

Haha I can tell you used FL Studio 8 with the "Launch in 3 2 1" sound haha but I like it except for I think there could be a stronger bass/drumline.

8/10
4/5

deadmetal420 responds:

thanks man. yea i was ridiculously bored and made this all in about 3-4 hours tonight. XD
i plan on catchin some Zs and workin on it more tomorrow. its 5:30am where im at so i dont think i can manage anything more for this song right now. lolz

I Am [Prototype] I Am [Prototype]

Good for starters

I think this is a very good song if you are just starting out, maybe you could try to harmonize a bit more and soften the volume/pitch of you'r riffs a bit. Also a bit repetitive before 1:30

6/10
3/5

Sup3rSloth responds:

Ill take note of that.
Yeah I was little bit worried about it being a bit repetitive, but I decided to uploaded it anyway.
Thanks for the review :P